✅ WHO I AM – WHY HIRE ME TO HELP:
I am a Nationally Certified Online Profile Expert (NCOPE), and an active member of The National Résumé Writers Association. I was The NRWA’s Education Chair for a few months in 2012 and then I went on to serve 5 years as their first Social Media Community Manager. I currently help the organization facilitate monthly career related webinars.
- I’ve spent 7+ years, developing résumés and profiles that convert into interviews and new jobs for job seekers.
- Prior to that I was a Fleet & Operations Manager for 7 years that worked closely with Human Resources to recruit both drivers and operations staff.
- I handled inbound candidates through the complete hiring lifecycle from their recruitment, to their interview, and thereafter where I was tasked to make hiring recommendations to my superiors. Finally once hired, I handled new employee on-boarding and training.
- I became very passionate about putting the right (peg) candidate in the right (hole) job.
- On average – 75% of my clients see an increase in LinkedIn profile views within days after I revamp their profile.
- 85% of my résumé and or LinkedIn clients receive calls for an interview.
- As of our most recent client feedback survey, we were thrilled to learn that an average of 75% of our clients have been interviewed or hired after we helped them with their career documents and LinkedIn profile.
- We work with clients from all around the United States remotely using Skype, FaceTime, and other similar video chat options along with phone, text, and email to optimize their career brand.
✅ WHAT CLIENTS SAY ABOUT ME:
Mill Montejo & The Talent Mill Team201-667-2994
CONTACT THE JOB SEARCH SUPERHERO FOR HELP!